It is.
And it isn't.
My real name is not Rachel Goldman.
I am a writer, writing as Rachel Goldman.
If you write me, I'll write you back as Rachel. In other words, I won't break character if you contact me through this space. If you know me in real life, please don't let me know that you've found this space.
Is there a point to all of this? Of course. And that point will be clear around spring. I am walking a fine line with being honest without ruining the reason I am writing this blog under this name.
So ceci n'est pas une blog de nourriture. Except that it is. Where time is a slippery thing and I ask that you suspend disbelief as you are transported backwards through months and weeks. The point of it all, I promise, will be clear soon. For now, just enjoy the story.